Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the S2K Gen 2?

Thread: Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the S2K Gen 2?

Junior KTranger

Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the S2K Gen 2?

Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the Sub2K Gen 2? Good in this case is a compromise between cost and effectiveness.

Just got a S2K and I like it but with my eye glasses it takes an awkward angle to get in position with the stock sights. I enlarged the rear sight hole (which helped a little)..

Junior KTranger
    No suggestions on a Lazer, I put a Vortex Strike fire red dot on mine , also put a Red Lion rotating, indexed Handguard on it so I can still fold it up...

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Junior KTranger

green dot laser for less than $16 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Max View Post
    Anybody have suggestions on a good laser for the Sub2K Gen 2? Good in this case is a compromise between cost and effectiveness.

Just got a S2K and I like it but with my eye glasses it takes an awkward angle to get in position with the stock sights. I enlarged the rear sight hole (which helped a little)..

I bought a green laser from aliexpress.com for my sub2k. Mounted it under the barrel it also comes with a finger switch. bright during the day. fast shipping.

sorry, had to edit the post go to aliexpress.com and search "Tactical Laser Mount Green Red Dot Laser Sight Rifle Hunting Scope 20mm Airsoftsport Rail & Barrel Pressure Switch Mount". Price is $16.72 shipped

geo
    Last edited by bucksnort; 11-28-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Sponsored links