Google has banned guns, Sign this petition

Thread: Google has banned guns, Sign this petition

Junior KTranger

Google has banned guns, Sign this petition

I hail from the FN Forum, visiting for a very good reason.

Google has banned guns from Google Shopper. I have created a petition to protest their bone headed move. Please go here and sign it:

Human Rights Petition: Tell Google not to interfere with our 2nd amendment rights.: Retain your current policy concerning "weapons". | Change.org

Just so all of you know, My first pistol was a Kel-Tec PF9. I still carry it from time to time. It's a great little piece.

Come say hi to me over at FN Forum some time.

Google has NOT banned guns from Google Shopping.

For instance try a Shopping search for Springfield 1911 Citadel....or Colt Python, there's many others. They seem to be going through some changes, but it's coming back. Merchants have to relist their products under a new format is all. ( I hope )
    Last edited by Haugrdr; 07-01-2012 at 08:44 PM.
    Rick
    Lifestyle: Biker

Junior KTranger
    that seems to be the one and only gun I have searched that isn't banned.

Try searching all the major gun brands. They are gone. It's only a matter of time before that 1911 citadel is removed as well. The python isn't real.
    Last edited by jathtech; 07-01-2012 at 09:32 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KeltecForum.com
    Advertisements

Junior KTranger
    We were getting steam with this petition and it fizzled. I suspect it's because the thread fell out of sight. If you sign this petition, I would really appreciate if you could also reply to this thread. Thanks guys.

KTrange Contributor corsairgunner's Avatar
    i jut googled "ar-15 for sale" and got some offers including one from gander mountain that im going to check out
    Totalitarianism didn't come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria . Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we hadcreeping gradualism Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.

Junior KTranger

don't get scroogled

Post this on facebook also and do the single largest thing you can do that will make a difference.

Do: use bing or yahoo. Don't: even go to google at all.

Yes, I know it will not make much difference but if we all do this maybe they will notice. I am in an internet related business and have become pretty irritated with google over the last few years. This is just one more reason. I now use bing and yahoo or some local search engines instead of just defaulting to Google for my searches.

After explaining the kinds of things google is actively engaging in to all my friends and family, most have reset their search engines to bing or yahoo.

Don't like what scroogle is up to? Avoid them and encourage your friends and family to do the same. Will it really matter? Probably not but at least you might feel a little better that you are not just another sheep.

Robert

Ixquick is the best engine out there, anyway. Google shares way too much info with others (including FLEAs).

Sponsored links