Last round jamming - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last round jamming

I will do that for sure.

Coming up on 4 weeks now and still no gun. I thought about calling them and seeing when they thought it might be ready, but I'll let it go about two more weeks.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by josh28
    Coming up on 4 weeks now and still no gun. I thought about calling them and seeing when they thought it might be ready, but I'll let it go about two more weeks.
    Good plan, presuming that FedEx tracking has confirmed the delivery. When we sent a P-3AT in last May a mid-June phone call netted no new information. One day during the sixth week the UPS guy surprised me with a small package from Florida containing a faultless pistol.

TucsonMTB . . . who is seldom this patient

4. Remove Advertisements
    KeltecForum.com
    Advertisements

Well, got the gun Sept. 5. Not bad. Here is the letter they sent:
    Dear Sir,
    Sorry for the problems you experienced with your kel-tec p-32. We did a full update of the current weapon #..........., as we did some changes to make the gun better. you had what we call first generation (old style) to 2nd (new) I replaced all parts including frame, slide and barrel and all small parts. So bascially it's new. As for the problem with your gun, it was the barrel. Thank you, Cliff Knox.

Because the replacement of your P-32 was for warranty purpose only, no charges are due.

I am definitley a happy customer. One bad thing though. I sent them my regular clip and a 10 round clip with the gun and it was returned only with the ten round clip. They did so much, I almost feel a little guilty about asking them to send the clip. Can't wait to go shoot it and see how she does.

Thats what I call customer service!
    I've got a first gen p32 that has been 100% problem free. Its beginning to show its age, as I carry it daily in front pocket holster...finish is gone in some spots on the slide, but its still reliable as hell.

Thought about contacting Kel Tec as to what it would run to get mine "tuned up", a new slide anyway, but have decided to save the $$$ towards a pf9 in the future.

Hope yours is trouble free from now on.

KTrange Contributor
    Well it sounds like they did their usual top-notch service job. I would call and ask about your magazine.

The only thing about "upgrading" the 1G to the 2G is that if you have a custom holster, it isn't going to fit any longer, which means potentially $50 -$60 and months waiting for a new one in many cases. Remind me to include a note with my 1G pistols if I ever send them: "do not upgrade to 2G".

Former Member May 2005 - April 2011

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by josh28
    I am definitley a happy customer. One bad thing though. I sent them my regular clip and a 10 round clip with the gun and it was returned only with the ten round clip. They did so much, I almost feel a little guilty about asking them to send the clip. Can't wait to go shoot it and see how she does.
    It's worth a phone call. I am certain they will be glad to send you a replacement for the one they misplaced. Yes, things happen, but responsible people, like the folks at Kel-Tec usually deal with it gracefully.

You should wait until after your range test to call so you can tell them how well they did with solving your issues. It will make a nice segue, "I test fired my updated pistol. Everything would be perfect if I had both the magazines I sent in . . . " or whatever.

TucsonMTB . . . who has great faith in Kel-Tec

Junior KTranger
    Josh, just went out to shoot my new P32 for the first time and had the exact same issue. Every time the last bullet jammed. Did Kel-Tec resolve your issue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored links