New Members - READ THIS! - Page 249
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2490
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Members - READ THIS!

I'm new to Kel-Tec and new to the Forum. I couldn't resist trying at PMR-30. I recently bought one and took it to the range this past weekend. It shot 300 rounds flawlessly.

I've tried repeatedly to post in the New Member Forum but keep getting error messages.
    I can, however, reply to existing threads. Admin...Help!
    Thanks

This is the error message I get:
    No search controller defined for on line 305 in /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vb/search/core.php
    #0 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1315): vB_Search_Core->get_search_controller()
    #1 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1799): vB_DataManager_Thread->pre_save(true)
    #2 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/functions_newpost.php(616): vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost->pre_save()
    #3 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/newthread.php(237): build_new_post('thread', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vbseo.php(1400): require('/usr/sites/kelt...')
    #5 {main}

I've noticed that the Newbie topic has had no new posts since 2018.
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana...

Junior KTranger
    Quote Originally Posted by dcarey View Post
    I've tried repeatedly to post in the New Member Forum but keep getting error messages.
    I can, however, reply to existing threads. Admin...Help!
    Thanks

This is the error message I get:
    No search controller defined for on line 305 in /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vb/search/core.php
    #0 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1315): vB_Search_Core->get_search_controller()
    #1 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_threadpost.php(1799): vB_DataManager_Thread->pre_save(true)
    #2 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/functions_newpost.php(616): vB_DataManager_Thread_FirstPost->pre_save()
    #3 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/newthread.php(237): build_new_post('thread', Array, Array, Array, Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sites/keltecforum.com/www/htdocs/forum/vbseo.php(1400): require('/usr/sites/kelt...')
    #5 {main}

I've noticed that the Newbie topic has had no new posts since 2018.
    I'm getting the same thing!

4. Remove Advertisements
    KeltecForum.com
    Advertisements

Junior KTranger
    Hi I'm a new member, own various pistols including a PMR 30 and want the CP 33 bad. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one. Anyone know when this will be making it's way to stores?
    Thanks, and I look forward to looking hanging around the group.
    Earth2gemp

Junior KTranger
    New member to the forum. Bought a Sub2000 G19 9mm last year, added a red dot, and now keep that as my bedside gun.

I am looking for reloading advice for plated bullets for the Sub2000. I have 149 gr Berry's RN, but would be happy on suggestions for other weights. Powders on hand are HP-38, W231 and Titegroup, although I would also be interested in any other powder you have good luck with. I'm hoping to find a combination that works well for plinking with my various pistols and the Sub2000. Appreciate any experience forum members can offer! Thanks!!!

Junior KTranger
    Hi everybody. I only own a PMR30 but wanted to join the forum.
    Dlfarkas

Junior KTranger

New Member...

Hello all.

Just got a new SUB-2000.

Shot my buddy's and loved it. Already have a bunch of MCARBO stuff on the way as well.

Cheers--

Mike T

Junior KTranger
    I'm a new Keltec RDB owner. This is the only Keltec I own right now. I hope to get more range time with it in a couple of days but so far I like it better than my AR.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Junior KTranger
    Evening All...newbie to the "KT race" and became proud new owner just yesterday of my "first" KT (sub 2000 Gen1+).
    Looking forward to being part of the group.
    Regards ~ Phitz

Junior KTranger
    Hello, I'm EJP5208(Eddie)
    I own a PMR-30
    Bought in 2013.

Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249

Sponsored links