How to replace the hammer stop on a P32

Thread: How to replace the hammer stop on a P32

Junior KTranger

How to replace the hammer stop on a P32

I was replacing the cheap plastic magazine retainer/button (difficult enough) on my P32 and was distracted, and punched out the pin holding the hammer stop instead the one I wanted. Now it seems impossible to get the hammer stop and it's befuddling spring back in. Anyone have reassembly guidance? May need to send to KEL TEC, but I don't want them to lose it, or wait six weeks for its return.

By the way, my Ruger LCP is an infinitely more reliable pocket piece. It has never failed to fire or eject, while my P32 is very good at both.

None-the-less, I still want to put the P32 back together so I can sell it. Thanks!

Junior KTranger
    I am beginning to believe that KelTeck really dosn't care about quality, reliability and customer base. My wife bought me a PMR 30 that has never really worked well. first: fail to fire, fail to eject, and fail to feed. I hear about all those fixes for these problems. Why cant they just make a product that works. It is all about quality at the end of the day.

I know this isn't the thread - - -

Junior KTranger
    If you cant put maximum load in a magazine, then the thing is not designed properly, or the spring is too long/stiff, or the follower is jamming. or it just may be the design, like is said first.

4. Remove Advertisements
    KeltecForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RSReeder View Post
    If you cant put maximum load in a magazine, then the thing is not designed properly, or the spring is too long/stiff, or the follower is jamming. or it just may be the design, like is said first.
    No problem at all for me to rack one into the chamber, then load the mag up with 7 more, for a total of 8 carry rounds.

Sponsored links