Kel-Tec Forum banner

Why buy a P32?

6K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  cltert0s 
#1 ·
Not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers. Just don't know why anyone would own an underpowered
(rather have a .22 on me) expensive and hard to find ammo .32acp. Basically same size and weight as the much more potent .380. Don't see much dif in recoil, both calibers are jumpy in such a light gun. I actually own a P-32. Then bought a ruger LCP .380 the year it came out. Any advantage in the .32, none that I see.

#2 ·
I bought my p-32 after my LGS wasn't getting in the lcp I wanted. Found a p-32 at another LGS at a good price and bought the gen 2 pistol. It has run flawlessly after the breakin process. I have a little carpel tunnel in my shooting hand, but found the p-32 to not bother my wrist when shooting either one handed or two. Remember, it is more important for shot placement than caliber of the weapon that is used. A miss with a big caliber is still a miss. Besides, the p-32 is so small and light, I do not know I am carrying it in my pocket.

#7 ·
I picked up a Gen 1 at a local pawn shop here in town back in the fall. Best $169 I've spent on a firearm in a very long time. It's my constant companion and rides very lightly in a pocket holster, in my strong side pocket.

It's easily controlled and accurate out to 10 or so yards. That's all I ask of it. It's much easier to shoot than any .380.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I needed the smallest real pistol (no deringers) I could find for deep concealment in a restricted place. P-32 was it. P3AT was not out yet. Love it. I've shot it in BUG matches. I've since added a TR1G green ArmaLaser. Great little hideout gun. Pleasant to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

#11 ·
When I bought my 32 there wasn't any of those tiny 380 on the market. The 32 was replacing a High Standard 2 shot 22mag as my BUG. There are several decent loads out there for the 32. I didn't changed till the Diamond Back DB9 came out. Then I waited till Tauris became a partner. I still my P32

#14 · (Edited)
Where did you buy it? I would like to buy something similar. Does anybody know about 310 area code rules for buying guns? It would be best to order it online. But I believe it does not work like this. How is the delivery would be organized in this case? Anyway, if anybody can tell me where to read the regulations for my area, I will appreciate it a lot. But it looks like I have to go to the store myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.