Store owner needed a NO WEAPONS sign

Thread: Store owner needed a NO WEAPONS sign

DNS

Store owner needed a NO WEAPONS sign

If he had one this would NOT have happend. No way. The Brady anti-gun people swear it wouldn't. I mean it only took a few seconds to call for help. Guns are bad!

Shop knife man shot by owner | The Sun |News

KTrange Contributor corsairgunner's Avatar
    its true. criminals breaking laws, like ignoring signs, is just a negative stereotype.

but the store owner deserves a medal. good for him being prepared and willing
    Totalitarianism didn't come quickly, it took 5 years from 1938 until 1943, to realize full dictatorship in Austria . Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we hadcreeping gradualism Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.

KTrange Contributor
    He turned to meet the attacker instead of reaching for his gun. I think this a great example of why constant and continuos training is important.

Just read the comments under the article, very scary about safety in England.
    Last edited by argo; 04-22-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. the very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed.- From “Meditations on Violence

4. Remove Advertisements
    KeltecForum.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    I own a G22, but I have never carried it. Just too big for me. It guards my nightstand, however.

KTranger
    I like my XDm compact 3.8 .45 ACP to carry, not to bad for a conceal carry. I like it a bit better than my XDs compact .45 ACP 5+1 due to the XMd's larger capacity magazine, a double stack versus single stack.
    Last edited by Pseudomind; 09-25-2013 at 10:34 AM.
    High School dropout 1967 (Not by choice, sign of the times), Retired Army E-7, entered at age 17)
    GED, HS, BS, AS, MBA, - I am now retired
    “Spirituality gives hope, religions divide people”

Junior KTranger
    Signs are the perfect answer. I mean, who would think of actualy disobeying a sign! It's....it's...its inconceivable! Let's be honest, if we could just ban guns then the world would be a safer place! Like it was back in the 1400s, before guns were invented! Why, you didn't hear of anyone being shot then did you! <blink> Um, I mean by a gun, not a bow. Not that anyone would have EVER shot someone with a bow! Why, people were peaceful then; it was the eeevil gun that made man violent!
    <sob> we must do it...for the children!<sob>

Junior KTranger
    Thanks for sharing own good ideas.

Sponsored links