22lr Ammo For Sale

Thread: 22lr Ammo For Sale

Junior KTranger
    High point, North Carolina, United States

22lr Ammo For Sale

Buy 22lr ammo for sale with free shipping. We have a massive collection of cheap ammunition for rifles, Handgun, Shotgun & Rimfire. Enjoy a great deal on cheap ammunition like 9mm ammo, and more. Buy ammo with an ammo board and save big. Visit us for more information.

Junior KTranger
    Right... 1, you have next to nothing in stock. 2, your prices are nuts. Almost $500 for 1k rounds of 9mm Tula? Hell, I just got 1k 9mm cci brass for under half that price. Don't come on here trying to fleece people...

Quote Originally Posted by SvartUlfer View Post
    Right... 1, you have next to nothing in stock. 2, your prices are nuts. Almost $500 for 1k rounds of 9mm Tula? Hell, I just got 1k 9mm cci brass for under half that price. Don't come on here trying to fleece people...
    1k of brass for "under half" ...so let's say $200 .....so now you've gotta buy bullets....and powder....and primers (priced all of those items lately??) .....and then you still have to take the time (time is $$) to put them all together. So, what's your savings? $50..

He's selling for double what he probably paid for it, but then everyone is.....hell, I just sold a P11, upgraded with new springs, steel rod, 2 mags and a Forbus holster for $300 .........a nice turnover for a LEO turn-in that cost me $100 .......
    Guns are like tattoos - if you know how many you have, you don't have enough......
    .......and it's none of the government's business anyway!!!

Sponsored links