Looking for a Lyman Reloading Book; Having Trouble Finding It...

Thread: Looking for a Lyman Reloading Book; Having Trouble Finding It...

Question Looking for a Lyman Reloading Book; Having Trouble Finding It...

Hey, gang. Some friends of mine told me to get my hands on a book called 'Lyman Reloading Handbook.' They told me that the 47th edition is the one to grab, but I'm learning that the 47th edition is a little hard to come by, or it's cost prohibitive.
    If anyone knows where I can get a copy, I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

sp91546

KTrange Contributor
    Why the 47th? when there are newer and updated version available? I believe I have a 47th, that I have never used.
    It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. the very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed.- From “Meditations on Violence

I'm not sure if this is specifically what you're looking for, but I just did a quick look on eBay and found the following listing for the "1992 Lyman Ideal Reloading Handbook 47th rifle pistol shotgun shells Book." There are other listings for various Lyman books as well but this was the only one which came up with "47th" included in the search. You can check the listing at:

1992 Lyman Ideal Reloading Handbook 47th Rifle Pistol Shotgun Shells Book | eBay

4. Remove Advertisements
    KeltecForum.com
    Advertisements

Hey, argo...

Quote Originally Posted by argo View Post
    Why the 47th? when there are newer and updated version available? I believe I have a 47th, that I have never used.

Dear argo, thanks for the response. So when you get a chance, please do a little homework on the issue, and if we can come to a fair price, maybe I can take it off of your hands.
    Thanks again, I appreciate it.

Regards,

sp91546

Thanks, Fella's...

Quote Originally Posted by david78888 View Post
    Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

Hey, guys. Thanks for the great response. I believe that I've found the correct book, but I'll let y'all know if it turns out to be a dud.

Thanks again,

sp91546

Junior KTranger
    Amazon is a good place for new and used books. they have the 47th starting a $9.95 and going up.

Sponsored links