New Forum!!

Thread: New Forum!!

New Forum!!

Welcome to our ballistics forum where any discussion of what ammo will do is encouraged. But please avoid starting a "Caliber War" that goes on endlessly on some other sites. If you need info on say 9mm v.s. 45acp, I have some links I can post.

Any kind of "ballistic" test report is welcome, not just wetpacks. If you like shooting watermellons, waterjugs, phonebooks, hamhocks, dead raccoons (or live ones), etc. then post your results. We even welcome gelatin tests if you happen to have the money, time, and facility to do that. No one is going to criticize any report since there is no such thing as a "certified" ballistic test unless the FBI (and only the FBI, sorry Evan) reports it. The rest of us are happy with what we have to work with.

One thing I will try to work on in the near future is a way to "calibrate" a wetpack so that we kinda compare apples to apples. Don't get excited, this may take time. For now, just enjoy.

og...."old goat learning new tricks"
    Older Than Dirt and Dumber Than A Geico CaveMan Hidden Content

As you may already be aware, we are updating this Ballistics Section to reflect necessary security measures. In view of the recent attack at the VT College, many of the anti-gun trash pollicticians have come out of their holes to push gun control again.
    These "worse than trolls" types read forums like this to get evidence against us and prove we are fanatic killers looking for killer bullets. So I asked Midi to lock this forum to Members Only and he agreed. Furthermore, I'm asking him to delete all on the members list with zero posts, maybe even with only 1 post to date.
    As I have time I will update this forum and reorganize it. Meaning some threads and posts will be deleted that do not reflect actual ballistic testing.
    Again, it will take time.
    og
    Older Than Dirt and Dumber Than A Geico CaveMan Hidden Content

Sponsored links