KTranger

Where to buy a su16ca?

I'm doing some running around for my friends who own the local gun shop here. Seems the requests for the SU16CA is in high demand right now, and they can't find anywhere to buy them. Now, I have not been able to reach Kel-tec at this point but I though you all might know of another online seller my dealer can buy a few from.

Thanks

Junior KTranger
    Yeah, this is my problem as well. I'm going to buy a CA as soon as its available in my city, but I still haven't found one yet! I'm calling my gun store just about every other day. Does anyone here know a dealer within driving distance of San Diego that has them in yet? I'm going crazy here!

--Alexander

KTranger
    Word on the street is they just started shipping them to Cali. It may be another week before they start showing up on the racks. Best thing to do is just leave your name and number at a few shops and tell them you are ready to buy as soon as the UPS truck pulls to drop them off. The less time a gun sits on the rack the better. You can also check to see who has ordered them and is waiting for a shipment. If no one has, ask them to order one for you.

Banned

CAs are in fact being received by distributors as of 4/13

I talked with a north west distributor on Wed morning. He had just received five CAs. RSR in NV still does not have theirs.

KTranger

Re: CAs are in fact being received by distributors as of 4/1

Quote Originally Posted by jval
    I talked with a north west distributor on Wed morning. He had just received five CAs. RSR in NV still does not have theirs.
    You hear that stevil?

LOUD n' CLEAR... now where the Sam Hill is mine? You know I get the feeling these are going to be hard-to-come by for sometime.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Banned
    Stevil,

Call 509-535-3040 and ask him if he has a acct with your Sac dealer. You should be able to get one in a few days.

Banned

SD dealer has six CAs

I just ordered my SU16CA. My dealer has six coming from RSR in New York. Call Steve if you want one. Southern Calif Gun, San Diego, 619-571-2020.

Thanks for the heads-up Jval. I have my man contacting RSR, San Diego is a tad too far for a road-trip.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Junior KTranger

Where to buy SU-16 in Cali.

Greetings everybody. I'm new to this forum, and I would like to reply to the question of where to buy a SU-16 CA in california. If you live in the Northern part of the state (SAC. area) then call (209) 369-0211 and ask for Allen. I purchased A "B" model from him about 2 months ago, and just picked up a "CA" model from him today (9-3-05). He originally had about 9-10 of them but sold all but one in about 3 days. YES! he has ONE left but has about 8 more on the way. He's located in Lodi California and the name of his shop is called PROFESSIONAL FIREARMS.

Ads