Sorry about this being so long but I guess I believe in being thorough.
My wife and I live in Georgia. About us, I'm Paul and my wife is Annie. I had an automobile accident in 2003 that left me paralyzed from the neck down. I use voice recognition software to operate my computer and my environmental controls. I try to keep up to date on things through my computer which is like therapy, keeps me from getting depressed about things. I believe that people take too many things for granted and should live life the best that they can.
My wife is my whole life, without her caring for me life would be unimaginable. Keeps me motivated and moving forward, she took her vows seriously. Life is good.
Even though I don't shoot anymore I like to keep involved and I enjoy researching and being active on forums, and of course when possible, buying new toys for my wife to go out and shoot, LOL. Also, I'm currently working on a project to shoot using my computer. So far progress is slow but is promising.
Here's a list of our Firearms
• Ruger 10/22 ATI Tactical Stainless Steel
• Ruger 10/22 TD
• Kel-Tec SU 22
• Kel-Tec PMR-30 (on order)
• Saiga .410 Converted 922r Compliant Semiautomatic Shotgun
• Mossberg 500 Cruiser tactical 20 gauge pump
• S&W Model 29 44 Magnum 8 3/8" w/ red dot scope
• S&W Model 659
• Bersa Thunder 9 Ultra Compact Pro
• Bersa thunder 380 Concealed Carry
• Colt 1908 vest pocket .25
• Crosman Phantom 1000 w/3-9x32 scope
• Crosman 2300KT .177
• Ruger Mark I .177 Break Barrel