Kel-Tec Forum banner

New Members - READ THIS!

2M views 3K replies 2K participants last post by  8-22-23 
#1 ·
Please take a minute and introduce yourself by posting a new thread here: http://www.ktrange.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=37

Post your username, where you are from, what Kel-Tecs you have or want, etc. in this thread. Any of the things just mentioned will do, it doesn't have to be all of them. Even "first post" will do, if that is all you have to say right now.

See the thread "The Rules - Revised 06/29/2008" for the complete rules. Everyone is expected to comply by them, so you might want to take 60 seconds and read them.

#2 ·
For example:

Hi, I'm Sven,
I like hot tubs and chasing Inga in the snow. I wear my P-32 on a string around my neck (no pockets in the hot tub).

See ya around the forum. Sven

#3 ·
good grief!

Don't remember if I posted here when I was a new member. So just in case, I'm doing it! I would absolutely die if I got banned here. :cry:
Being banned at the stoppingpower site is good, :wink: however, nothing there but a bunch of "cronies" and their gelatin. :catmouse:
So only me and Keys are legit now! :jester:
og....better hurry, Flyer, 'for u get banned! :guilloti:

dang, forgot to note that Midi is legal too. (BTW, norf and byron are my friends too, as are ALL KTrangers. :cheers: )

emoticons are fun!

#7 ·
Midi,

I don't really care one way or the other, but I was wondering why this rule was created? What's wrong with lurking? There are a couple of boards I visit and never post anything. I don't see any harm.

Just wondering.

CA

#9 ·
Re:

CA-guy said:
Midi,
I don't really care one way or the other, but I was wondering why this rule was created? What's wrong with lurking? There are a couple of boards I visit and never post anything. I don't see any harm.
Just wondering.
CA
I can answer this one since I was in on the decision to create this rule. We have had a large number of registrations lately and now have over 400 members who have never posted. We shouldn't have to keep database space and bog down the administrative housekeeping reports for people who don't participate.
My example aside, this rule is not meant for our regular users to have to come here and say hello. It just means that having zero post count will get you purged from the member list. We would also like to get at least one look at the new members here in this thread. Post once and then lurk all you want.

Regards, Keys 8)

#18 ·
Old??

This is a very good rule! I fully agree if 0 posts then purge.

BTW, "OldCoots" is taken, registered trademark by byron and me. Be glad to have you join our OldCoots group....just participate in our wetpack ammo testing and you can be an OldCoot too! :wink:

Best wishes,
og

Almost forgot....flyandscuba is an honorary OldCoot for his fine work on the Corbon Pow'rBall wetpack tests he did. Sure hope 'ole scuba gets his house fixed and back on the site.

#20 ·
Hello to All,

While my post count is not exactly zero...........it is real close to it. I found this web site this past summer and have been a member since early September. It is a very informative site and I have learned a lot. It is nice to know that resources are available if help is needed.

The Good News:

Every Kel-Tec I have owned has fired flawlessly right out of the box and they have never failed. So far they have eaten every brand of ammo that I have fed them. None have ever had a F&B. I keep them clean, lubricated, and ready to fire.

The Better News:

Add in the light weight, small size, and the AFFORDABLE price of a Kel-Tec and you have the best gun deal around.

Thanks,

Kelmarkv8 / nc

#23 ·
we are all learning

Tom,
don't be afraid to post a question or comment anytime. There are no dumb questions or comments here. We are all learning. Keep reading and you'll see some of the biggest posters learn something everyday. I do.
Cheers,
og

#26 ·
my sorta first post......sorry

Howdy All,

I didnt read the directions well when I first signed up and I just had to go off and make my first post where I wasnt supposed to. I appologize for that and I thank you for not banning me. I don't get a chance to get on the computer as often as I'd like between work and school (and sleep), but I know its been longer than 7 days since I signed up so please excuse me for that too. Aren't I gettin off to a great start. :oops:

Anyway, my name is Carson and I'm in College Station, TX. Transfering from a feeder community college to Texas A&M next semester. I'm new to Kel-Tecs, but have been thouroughly impressed. I'd like to thank all yall for sharin your experiences so the rest of us can learn what to do (and what not to do :lol: ).

Once again, sorry for the screw up

-Carson

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.