Poor Manís Grip Sleeve
1. Buy a bicycle inner tube. I paid $3 at Walmart for a 27" tube (1 1/8" x 1 1/4" x 1 3/8").
2. Print out the template and cut a 3" section of inner tube to work with. (The tall back edge should be 2 1/4" tall. If your printout doesn't match this, measure your printout. Then divide 2.25 by your measurement. Print again, but in the printer preferences, change "print 100% to normal" to "print [your dividend]% to normal. On my printer it's 82%.)
3. Use tape to mark your cutting lines if desired.
4. Cut off excess rubber from tube. The inside of the tube is covered with a white powder. Clean off the white powder.
5. Fold the bottom of the tube inward about 3/8".
6. Stretch the folded end of the tube over the bottom of the grip.
7. Pull the top edge of the tube up over the grip, and fit into place.
8. Presto! Your new Rubber Grip Sleeve!